I know, it's been a while. So much has happened! Last I reported, Brian was taking out the old plaster ceiling above the kitchen. Having a two-story kitchen was nice...

But seeing NEW wood in our house was even nicer!

Then the framing went up for the two baths...so exciting! If you've never been to our house, the following pictures aren't going to make that much sense, but here's the idea for the upstairs baths.
This is the "second" bath. There will be two separate chambers. The tub/shower and toilet will be back here.

And the vanity will be out here.

Here are some shots of the master bath. The vanity will go against the left wall in space that you can't really see in the photo (before the window). The clawfoot tub (Craigslist find) will be dead ahead.

And the shower and toilet will be over here on the wall opposite the vanity. Got it?

I'll have to post the plans drawn up by our GC. He's spent a lot of time on them. Next up, the electrician! He starts tomorrow.
What's that silly thing tying the roof together? Seems unnecessary. Looks like you guys are having fun!
ReplyDelete